Tuesday 10 November 2015

Guest Designer Card for Crealies

My second Card for Crealies

For this card I masked off the mat to leave a wavy section to ink. I used Bundled Sage, Worn Lipstick, and Broken China, blending across the colours. I used a black fine liner around using a faux stitch.
I stamped the foliage directly onto the card. I made up 8 Flowers inking them with the same colours as the border and adhered as shown. I added Pearls at the corners to finish. I layered this onto silver mirror card and then onto the card blank as shown
For my second card I used the following Crealies products
Crealies Bits and Pieces no 28
Crealies Set of 3 dies no 17
Distress Inks
*******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....