Saturday 7 November 2015

Chocolate Baroque Challenge 16 - card #1

 
 
Awesome Orchids for my First Challenge Card
 

Stamped the images onto my background, masking off at stages to get the effect I wanted. I used Wink of Stella Pens to colour. Stamped and coloured extra elements so that I could cut and decoupage. Added a sentiment and a frame cut from  from Creative Expressions Dies.
 
I am entering my card into Challenge 15 at Chocolate Baroque.
 
 
http://www.chocolatebaroque.com/awesome-orchids-clear-stamp-sheet-a5.html

http://chocolatebaroquechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/challenge-sixteen.html

 



 
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful design, love the colours. I just saw your two cards over at Crealies, they are gorgeous. Have a great day, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, your masking is very effective. Thank you for joining in the Chocolate Baroque Challenge and good luck
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara, a very pretty card, and clever use of masking to create a lovely row of flowers. Thanks for your entry into the Chocolate Baroque Challenge, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and love the colouring and sparkly wink of Stella. Great use of the frame too. Thank you for your entry into the Chocolate Baroque Challenge x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....