Sunday 1 November 2015

Creative Expressions Cards

Creative Expressions Cards
 
Today I am sharing three Christmas cards using Sue Wilson's Christmas Dies. They are ideal for batch making and are flat enough for normal postage rates....
Poinsettia Striplet. Background - silver gilding flakes

Poinsettia Dies, Holly spray, Canadian Collection Vancouver Die inner part for the sentiment and the embossing folder is Frosted Stripes

Let it Snow EF, Festive Collection Mini Striplet Die Wise Men, Snowflake die from my own collection or Festive Collection Snowflakes. Sentiment die I think is a Spellbinders..
 
All cards on a 6" x 6"  deckled edge card base.
 

1 comment:

  1. Have used the wise men striplet die for my cards this year - used brusho paints behind each one, and cut it from black clarity glossy card. Quite effective, but loving thes too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....