Tuesday 10 November 2015

Crealies Guest Designer Card



I made a card base from the outer circle of the Modern Patchwork Set No 1.
I cut elements for the card as shown in the pictures to help.  Adhere the the embossed sections. I used 3 layers for each segment. Position as shown. Die cut the flowers inking through with the colour of your choice. I used Distress Ink Bundles Sage. I used wet adhesive to extend the length of the circles and placed as shown in the picture. Lastly I mounted the flowers as shown.

For the  Patchwork card.. I used the following Crealies products:
Crealies Set of 3 dies no 23
Crealies Duo Dies no 23
Crealies Decorette Die no 11
Crealies Modern Patchwork  Die Set no 1
My own embossing folder and glitter glue








1 comment:

  1. WOW - that's a stunner Barbara. Thanks for sharing how it was done.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....