Friday 19 June 2015

Sue Wilson

 
 
Square card using Sue Wilson Dies
 
 
 
From my own die stash I cut 2 octogons  to fit a 6" square card base ( I embossed the base card first) and in the top layer cut into the card only and backed with a piece of coloured card stock. Cut 3 of each of the next layers and stamped the sentiment onto the top and stuck together to add dimension without too much height. Cut 4 four corners from corner, Border, Tag Set. A pearlised flower into each corner to finish.
 CED4203 The Scandinavian Collection Stockholm
 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love how you've added so much detail, but still kept the card elegant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. White on white is just so elegant Barbara..... This is such a gorgeous card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another little beauty! E xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....