Tuesday 23 June 2015

Marbling with shaving foam - background for my card

Shaving foam has more than the obvious use!
 

Created background using the shaving foam technique - saw You Tube video and also Sue Wilson has an excellent one to have a look at on her Blog..Workshop for this card on Tuesday at
http://www.jandccreations.co.uk/
 
Embossed background and after background card had dried cut into panels and mat and layered as shown, adding ribbon across 2 of the finished panels. Cut some of the Maidenhair Fern  from Sue Wilson/Creative Expression  Dies and arranged down side of centre panel..
 
Dies from various places. I purchase from
 

Mycrafttoyou Crafting, Iconuk, and Setcraft for all my Creative Expression Dies...

********************
 




3 comments:

  1. A lovely card, I love the butterflies and the delicate background. I remember someone showing me the shaving foam technique many years ago, but I can't remember how to do it. I think I need to check it out again on YouTube. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card with the softly marbled background. Lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE this... butterflies are always a winner and this is tip top ! E xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....