Tuesday 16 June 2015

Crealies card

 
Circle card using Crealies Patchwork Die
 
I used some of the segments from the Circle Patchwork on my card. Before mounting I grouped two of the top layer together and stencilled through with paste and glitter from Sweet Poppy Stencils. The flower stencil is also from Sweet Poppy.  I took a small element from the same stencil and placed on the third segment. A simple peel off sentiment to finish. I used a Tonic die for the base card this time as I wanted a small scalloped edge. To stop a circle card "rolling" use a score board and butt the fold to the left hand side, open up and score a small line to cut off a piece to stand flat. I pop a picture on to clarify!!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara, a beautiful card. Love the stencil and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Barbara..... Love these Dies so much ..... Marianne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fabulous Barbara xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card Barbara.. love it all. Our favourite card shapes at the moment ! .
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....