Wednesday 17 June 2015

Sue Wilson Noble Ornate Pierced Design Dies


 Sue Wilson Noble Dies are featured on my card today


 
Card base from cream Linen effect card from Paper Mill Direct. I cut a layer slightly smaller for the topper. Cut the large panel from the die set and then cut 2nd layer to stay in the card.. Embossed only the next layer and then cut the plain tag layer 3 times. Inked up and stamped sentiment.
Cut cream Peony Die in the both the solid back and the open front. Cut one Ivy from the Greek Set and also some of the smaller die from the Dandelion Set. Before assembly I pierced the outer edges of the topper and then used the holes as a guide to make pearls - However,  I assembled my card as shown and then made pearls and left to dry - you could make pearls first if you want to make sure they are all even...me? In for a penny and do them after card was assembled!!
 
 
 
 
tp://www.iconuk.co.uk/Creative-Expressions-Noble-Collection-Ornate-Pierced-Design-Dies


1 comment:

  1. You make such elegant and petty white cards... I love 'em
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....