Tuesday 15 September 2015

Winter Trees and a lot of ink

 
Creative Expression dies and Winter Trees
 
 
 
 
 
My card was based on a Demo Sue Wilson did over the weekend on TV.
Hill foreground first and then the colours and then more Ink. I mainly used Hickory Smoke and Black Soot for the darker areas and Memento Inks for the Colours. Thick black card and a deep embosss on the Winter Trees  dies and Gilding wax from Creative Expressions ( pewter I think) lightly applied and then buffed up. The sentiment was die cut in black and white and shadowed so the white was in the background to soften the look .
White pen for the mass of stars and to highlight the edge of the trees.

*********************************
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW! This really caught my eye - what a fabulous scene. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....