Monday 7 September 2015

Lavinia Stamps Challenge #9

Inks and stamps


Die cut shape and used it to mask off the centre. Used some of the new Distress Inks For 2015....
Cracked Pistachio, Fossilized Amber and Mermaid Lagoon
Stamped Lavinia Butterfly direct to card and also one for cutting out. Same process for the little flowers. Leaves Stamped onto card.
Here is a shopping list of the stamps I've used.....

http://laviniastamps.com/product/leaf-trail/
http://laviniastamps.com/product/maple-leaf/
http://laviniastamps.com/product/zen-butterfly/
Distress Inks generally available......

 


I am entering my card into the current Lavinia Stamps Challenge:


8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Barbara, using my favourite stamp(butterfly)! Thanks for joining the Lavinia Stamps Challenge and good luck. Kx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. I love this butterfly stamp and the colours you've chosen are just gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Barbara! Love the inky frame and the lovely colours you have chosen, great card! Thanks for joining us, good luck! Xxx. Ps. See you Saturday! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, love the design and the colours. Many thanks for joining the Lavinia Stamps challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another delightful card, Barbara, and as you probably know, the Zen butterfly is my all-time favourite stamp, hence the reason I use it almost every month on my DT work ;-)
    I love the way you've 'framed' the butterfly, and used the lovely soft colours with it.
    Thanks for sharing in our September challenge.
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Barbara...... I just love the addition of the itsy bitsy flowers at the bottom which helps bring it all together to make it such a pretty little card ...... Thanks for entering the Lavinia Challenge and Good Luck...... Marianne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours Barbara..... and a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully designed and created!!!!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....