Thursday 3 April 2014

Rose Vine from Embossalicious Folders

 
Rose embossing folder is the main subject of my card today................
 
 
 
 
This is my new  8" x 8" Embossalicious Folders  - Rose Vine  purchased from jandccreations.co.uk. Embossed first and then lightly brayered over perfect medium or similar. Used clear heat embossing powder. Lightly coloured after heating using worn lipstick Distress Ink. The colour is taken up on the card on the bits that do not have EP powder on them. A beautiful Folder for special occasion cards and you do not always need  a lot else . Simple sentiment and a flower embellishment to finish.
 
 
that's it today as I am getting ready  for my Demo day at Excel.
 
 
 
 
 

crafterscompanion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....