Sunday 13 April 2014

My Workshop Cards

 
 
Had another great workshop with Eileen on Saturday and these are the cards I made............
 
 
A beautiful  card cut from a set of hexagonal dies.
and matt and layered with hexagonal cuts. Distress inks through
a mask and then stamped the poppy and also stamped to decoupage.
Details below on this card using Distress Inks



All are my favourites this time from the Workshop  eileenscraftyzone.com  .
The thistle stamp was super and the card was based on a
spritz and flick technique from Tim Holtz.  Find further details on his site
but I think it may have been posted on YouTube.
timholtz.com
A simple quick make card
using a stamp from Heartfelt creations
and a flourish die.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the link .. I loved this workshop .. Everyone turned out such smashing work!
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....