Wednesday 8 February 2017

Chocolate Baroque

Painting my Chocolate Baroque Images

I love painting and have been giving my Gansai Tambi Watercolours an airing. What better way than in conjunction with a Chocolate Baroque image.  The large background stamps work really well as a main image too and with water brush painting can be really quick to make a card! I heat embossed with WOW EP - one of my favourite colour is  Platinum - quite subtle silvery tones but you can see easily for colouring!

Ranger Enamels and Cosmic Pearl GLue for the "pebble" effect

More pebbles sprinkled with glitter and a Chocolate Baroque Butterfly
  stamped onto parchment
Another background stamp with die cut sentiment.
Here are links for the stamps I have used.
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Flippin amazing work here Barbara .. so colouful and clever with the enamels!
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....