Monday 16 May 2016

Workshop Samples

Relaxing Workshop on Saturday!

 
It was quite quiet  on Saturday as we got our paintbrushes working!
Here are a couple of my extra samples I completed at home as my others got left behind on Teacher's table! I'll show them later

 
A lovely Penny Black Stamp called Poppy Gems was the featured stamp. Used Distress Inks but I smuggled in my Kuretake Gansai Tambi Japanese Watercolour Paints and these are what I used on these 2 samples.
Had a lot of freezing on my computer so hope this posts all right!
Thank you for having a look...


4 comments:

  1. Super cards Barbara..... Shame you had to re make them but with gorgeous results..... Love the look of those paints and I really must get mine out soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Marianne - didn't mind doing them at home and love working with my watercolours. May find a small stamp to work with a the Craftathon and use this technique.

      Delete
  2. These are gorgeous Barbara 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning.... just stunning. You have nailed this technique Barbara . Your other beauties are safe in the cupboard at the hall!
    E xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....