Tuesday 5 January 2016

Happy New Year

Welcome to my 1st Blog of 2016!

This is a quick/ish!!  card using a lovely set of stamps from Chocolate Baroque

 
Hexagonal base card. Also cut a frame and a smaller hexagonal and frame for the sentiment.
I used  Distress inks - Fossilised Amber and Espresso for the honeycombstamping. I prefer to use a blender sponge  or similar to put the ink to the stamp. This technique for me gives a more defined stamping as excess moisture is taken up by the blender. I love the blender sponges from Creative Expressions - now available as a mini size.
Stamped the larger Bee onto heat resistant acetate and cut out. Added colour from the back with alcohol markers.
Stamped other Bees direct to card
 
Smoothies - Ink Blending Sponge
That's all for today.....Catch up again soon
 
********************************************       
 


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Barbara. Hope you have a good one. A beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beryl.....Best Wishes to you for 2016

      Delete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....