Wednesday 7 January 2015

Free Flower and leaf Die

An aperture card with die cut flowers.
 

As my brain is not doing well at the moment I seem to be very slow kick-starting myself in 2015 - thought I would use these 2 little free flowers and a leaf die for my Blog  card today.
 
Cut the aperture and also embossed only 2 die sizes bigger to create a decorative frame.
Used a foiled paper to cut and assemble flowers. Also stamped and heat embossed 3 Chocolate Baroque Butterflies on Parchment. Cut a tag for the sentiment.
That's pretty much it..........have a good day whatever you're up to
*************************************

2 comments:

  1. You have gone butterfly mad lately! ... love 'em tho! .. This is beautiful. x
    Hope you feeling better now .
    E xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara, a very pretty card, just love those beautiful
    butterflies!. Hope you are ok now.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....