Sunday 14 December 2014

My cards from Eileen's Workshop at Allhallows



Results from Eileen's Workshop at Rochester
 
Had another super day at Eileen's workshop yesterday. Sorry I'm a little  late posting - having a super crafty clear out ( to get a dining table for Christmas...lol !!
These are 2 of the cards I made, focussing on Brushos,
Stamps and Stencil from Designs by Ryn ( others were available) and other techniques.
I'll post my 3rd card tomorrow, hopefully...

 
Thank you for looking today......
here's the link for Eileen's Blog should you wish to have a look and pick up her contact links........
and for Ryns link as I used a few of her stamps and a stencil
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Have to say ... Saturday was so much fun, some stunning work from everyone. your cards received so many comment as I was trying to take pictures! Cakes were gorgeous too Barbara ... So appreciate the time you take making them for the class .
    Special thanks .

    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Barbara, thanks so much for posting. It's great to see your newest creations from Eileen's workshop. Just LOVE the colour splash in the second card!!! Great composition!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....