Thursday 11 September 2014

Two Stencil Christmas Card

 
Christmas Card using 2 Stencils
 
I created the background with Distress Paints and Stains and then Spritzed with silver mica. Whilst still wet I pressed on some bubble wrap. Left for a few minutes and then lifted off. I think it gives a a subtle effect.
I used The Flowing Branch from Designs by Ryn with Diamond Sparkle Medium from Imagination Crafts  and sprinkled some Frantage.
The second stencil is the Damask Baubles from Sweet Poppy Stencils. I used Lavender Sparkle Medium...
here are a few links..
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. A really LOVELY effect Barbara. Love it.

    Just know you will have had heaps of fun playing at Eileen's Workshop yesterday. Look forward to seeing your results.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Barbara :) I love the winter sparkly effect! Reminds me of the magic of snow and frost. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....