Thursday 8 May 2014

Sweet Poppy Stencil

Leaf Flourish Stencil
 
 
Created background first by distressing card working a lighter area towards the centre. Then  with a texture stamp I dabbed several colours on ( doesn't show in the photo) and stamped. Dried and then used a dimension glitter paste through the stencil. When this was dry I outlined the whole stencil in blue with a fine liner to pop the image a bit. When dry matt and layered and stamped card base with a small leaf stamp I found.
*******************************.


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Barbara, outlining the stencilled image really makes in "pop", lovely, xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - this card is simply delightful. I love your background techniques. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....