Thursday, 29 January 2015

Sweet Poppy Stencil Tiger

  
Certainly  a handsome Beast 
 
Stencilled with Black Paste and left to dry and also stencilled the Grass Border with Green Glitter Paste onto acetate. When the grass was dry I went over again to give the look of thicker grass.           Back to the Tiger..... and when dry I did a colour wash with the new Spectrum Noir Aqua pens to form the sky and also colour the Tiger. I used the S/Noir  Alcohol on the acetate to colour in the gaps.   That's it apart from cutting the frame and mounting up
 
Links: 
 
 
I purchased my  Spectrum Noir Pens  ( buy 4 sets and get the DVD FREE)  from :
 



5 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara, a gorgeous card. Love how you have coloured in the tiger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beryl - thanks for leaving a comment..

      Delete
  2. This is GRRRRRReat! LOL! Sorry Barbara, couldn't resist it!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't think of anything to match that Sarn - thanks for leaving a comment..x

      Delete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....