Monday 3 November 2014

Designs by Ryn November Card

 
Gerbera with Alchohol Pens and Acetate
 



I made this card using a technique that I had seen on You Tube with Sheena Douglass. I backed with a gold card which alters the effect. Mirri card behind looks good too. After a couple of tries in the bin with other stamps, this one of a Gerbera from Ryn did the job giving a good outline to the image when the ink is removed. Topped the acetate with three flowers which I coloured and decoupaged. Added Stickles and Glossy accents to the flowers to finish


4 comments:

  1. Such a warm card with lovely sunny colours xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love love THIS!!! Gonna have a go myself!
    E xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Barbara, love the background, trying to figure out what you've done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That background does look neat! Like the earthy fall colors too. Thanks for uploading this one to my challenge. It's great ton hear from you as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....