Tuesday 18 November 2014

Brushos with a Memory Box

 
 
 
Special Wishes card with Brushos and a Memory Box Die
 
 

Yellow is not a colour I use too much so for a change, I did!!
Brusho background on watercolour paper and then I cut a black Gerber Daisy flower saving all the "waste" and 3 yellow which I "stacked"  up. The black bits I kept to reform a solid black flower on the bottom to add depth  Made some "curly" bits with slithers of black card and the leaves were from the MB Poinsettia corner.
Mat and layering to finish......
based on an original by Bibiana which we recreated at Eileen's Workshop
stampingwithbibiana.blogspot.com
eileenscraftyzone.blogspot.co.uk

 Glorious Gerber Daisies Memory Box Die
 

 




5 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this. Very striking card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so impressive,wonderful Brusho background, the card is cheerful and enlightening in this dark rainy day here today.
    Big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. another beauty!!! I have never used those Brusho markers? or what they are? your colrs are always so unusual and so pretty...On Thursday I will post a xams card using your color combo, stay tuned...TFS
    lots of hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I come to think about it Barbara, I very rarely use yellow myself. The black and yellow work very well together. Love the background.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card .. you sure are inspired by this Daisy!
    E xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....