Monday 8 September 2014

Spellbinder Stamps

 
 
Free Stamps!
 
 
Well if you're like me I love a freebie when it's quality as well! The latest edition of Creative Stamping has a great set of free Spellbinders Stamps with an embossing folder!! I thought I would combine with my Spellbinder Poinsettia Die for this card.

Prepared my matt and layering making 3 "pairs". Took the top of each pair and layered together using a tiny amount of glue stick to keep in place. Used one of the stamps and stamped to take all 3 layers in. I used gold embossing powder. Separate and mark the top of each layer so that you keep them lined upon the matt and layering. Matt them onto your coloured card as shown and then for the base card I used a 7" square.  Stamped and cut out a couple of the stamps for decoupage.
Added 3 glittered poinsettias and stamped  sentiment from the set onto a die cut tag.

 


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layered card Barbara. Very pretty indeed. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo clever stuff Barbara. love it E xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....