Tuesday 3 December 2013

Pan Pastels with a medium



PanPastels with Maimeri Iridescent paste
 

I used Pans to create the background , shading from light to heavy purple using Pans. I then covered with the Maimeri Iridescent Paste - tried to get an even covering first go so as not to disturb the Pans. I then used a piece of bubble wrap to push into the paste to give texture to the background. Left to dry overnight, then cut into 3 panels. I embossed a frame around each panel. Mounted onto silver  Centura Pearl card and then pick out the leaf colour for the  card base. Added flowers and leaves made from a Heartfelt Creations Die and a butterfly from a die in my collection. Added Liquid pearls to add further detail onto the flowers


I am entering this card into the following challenge:-




http://panpasteluk.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/wk47-pan-pastel-uk-challengemix-it-up.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....