Sunday 13 March 2016

Landscspe card

Creative Expressions card

I am into landscape cards at the moment....they can make your projects stand out.
Embossed with Rambling Blossoms EF. Mats cut as shown and double scored the top layer to make a "frame" and also cut the
Striplet Collection Ravello Die  to show the coloured card through. I also cut another 2 Striplets so I could layer them up without adding too much depth.
Not a peel off fan but found the sentiment in the same colour as the card I had used.
Ivy from Greek Border Corner and Tag Set.
Rubbernecker Butterfly Stamp colour with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens
Bling mini flowers to add some Sparkle

http://www.creative-expressions.uk.com
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....