Thursday 22 October 2015

Creative Expression Card

Loving green today!


My design is a variation based on a card I saw Phill Martin make recently.
I used a landscape card blank which I embossed on the front with the  Rambling Fowers Embossing Folder.
I cut a base layer in a green linen card and a light green Adorable Scorable card and then other layers as shown, edging the  top layer with the Mini Gemini ARA I stamped the flowers with the new Filigree Peony Stamp - compatible with the Perfect Peony Complete Petals.  Cut left and right Laurel Leaves
The sentiment topper is from the Canadian - TORONTO set.

http://www.creative-expressions.uk.com/

Shopping List

 

Close up of the Filigree Peony Stamped Flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....