Saturday 23 November 2013

Winter Scene




Card with Deer and Christmas tree


 
Distress Inks and Embossing Powders are the techniques I used for this Winter Scene card. I  distressed the winter sky and shadowing for the snow furrows, which I highlighted with a fine black pen. Used the Lavinia large Christmas Tree stamp and the tree set. Stamped the Deer which I had in my stamp box and then paper pieced the body for interest.




http://rheddandrosies.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/christmas-is-coming20th-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Barbara, love the trees and the reindeer, thank you for sharing with us at Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and very elegant, lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Rhedd & Rosies.
    Hugs
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card Many thanks for entering the Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....