Thursday 14 November 2013

It's All White!



My Card today is all White for a Challenge I am entering.............










 I used White Centura Pearl card for this and started by embossing the background. Apart from a Marianne /die for the butterfly everything else is cut using a selection of  Spellbinders Dies and  D'lites - blossoms and sprigs a window and a base ornate oval. Mounted onto card on which I embossed a trellis on the bottom and a double line around the edges for effect. That's it as there is no colour or technique today just a crisp visual design I think!




I am entering this card into Ali-Craft challenge.




7 comments:

  1. So beautiful Barbara, love White on White, so classy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very.... elegant! Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Barbara thank you for entering Ali-Craft blog challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and elegant card, love all the flowers, so beautiful ! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Barbara. Good luck with the challenge at Ali-Craft. Crafty Hugs, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow - a white dream and i love the many Details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. another wow from me, your white on white is beautiful, Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....