Tuesday 5 November 2013

Lavinia Stamps Winter Scene

 
 
My first Blog piece since my op which went well. Now I just have to keep doing the exercises!!
I love the tree stamps which Tracey has designed and thought I would use them again..... so here is todays cards
 
Lavinia Stamps Winter Scene / No2
 
This is my 2nd winter scene using Tree Stamps from Lavinia  laviniastamps.com.
I used PanPastels for the sky. Stamped trees in black Versafine and highlighted the horizon with a very fine black liner. I also used the pen for the "snow mounds" and added slight shadowing. Drew the birds freehand and then thought on this card I would add a little colour and have seen red on conifers - so that's where the colour went! Ranger Liquid pearls were just the job!! rangerink.com
 
 
I am entering this card into MIM
 
 
**************************
 

9 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Barbara, it looks like a painting xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous scene card Barbara. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome creation . Love your added bits with fine black liner .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I saw it on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Barbara - another of your beautiful Winter scenes. Glad the op went well and I wish you a speedy recovery. Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scene Barbara, very tranquil! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful card. You have created a beautiful Winter scene. I saw this on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful!!!!
    I stopped over from MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely scene!! :) :) I saw your card @ Make It Monday!! I have some newly released products as candy on my blog if you are interested. Have a great weekend!! :) :)
    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s 2 Step BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....