Monday 2 September 2013

Spellbinders Card and Distress Tag today

 
Hello to you all .Hope that you are having a good start to your week.
Had a complete block over the weekend with loads going around in my head ~ and that's where it stopped. So did the garden instead!!
Got going again today and hope you like these 2 projects
 
 
The first card is from Romantic Rectangles Spellbinders Die.The first layer in black and the top in white which I edged with a grey distress Ink. Die cut the S/Binders Floral border, stamped with Versamark and then used a vintage EP which is black and silver. Mounted onto a white card base - fine lined the edge in black and added a few black pearls

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The second is a tag using Woodware grasses stamp. Distressed inked the background and then used Memento Brilliance stamps for the grasses. Dried and then over stamped with Clear fine EP. Used the same method for the border edge which I stamped with part of the main stamp. Sentiment was stamped off the card and lifted with silicone glue. The butterflies were from a Fiskars set I found in my cupboard.
 
 
 
Hope you enjoy these!

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Barbara, my favourite though is the tag, just up my street that xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the 'block' I get it sometimes... but I hate gardening so I go walkies!! .. Love these .. the spellbinders is so dramatic and the tag is very pretty.. great background too! Gonna miss you in September!
    E

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....