Wednesday 11 September 2013

Paper Mill -new-design-team-member-challenge-autumn-theme




Papermill Direct design team memberhttp://papermilldirect.co.uk/community/new-design-team-member-challenge-autumn-theme

 

Autumn Theme Card/Papermill Direct Autumn Card Challenge

 This is my card for today using a Woodware Autumn Set I have. My idea was to start off with a green layer then build up layers to Autumnal colours and embellishments. I used PaperMill Direct pearlised card in green and cream. The other layers used embossed pearlised card and the lovely linen effect card. I cut a circle aperture in the top layer. I used PanPastels to create the colour scheme including the new metallic Pans, Green, Yellow, Red and Black. Stamped  the leaves and acorns both on and off the card using cocoa brown Memento Ink. The sentiment was stamped using Versamark and EP's. Used smooth and linen card for the leaves to add interest.
3D crystal lacquer added shine to the acorns and the leaves were embossed using clear EP

I'm pleased with  the result. What do you think. I am going to enter the PM Autumn Challenge for the DT " space"!
 

Papermill Direct design team memberhttp://papermilldirect.co.uk/community/new-design-team-member-challenge-autumn-theme
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I think you deserve to be part of the team with this card it's beautiful.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....