Thursday 19 September 2013

laviniastamps.com/blog/challenge-7-add-a-flower/



Lavinia Stamps and Sweet Poppy Stencils
 
 
What a lovely day I've had again. Today i used Lavinia Stamps   - tree for the border edge and dandelion ( just the tops at the bottom oh - and the bee! The Wild flower is a stencil from Sweet Poppy Stencils. I used white glossy paste and then left to dry and coloured with various Distress Pens and Gelly Roll Pens by Sakura. The background was created using Distress Inks ( did that first).
Have to say I am quite chuffed with the result!
 
 
 
I am entering this card into the       laviniastamps.com/blog/challenge-7-add-a-flower/




11 comments:

  1. Cor blimey ...this is a STUNNER!!!!
    Fabulous work Barbara...
    Please link it to the challenge blog again ....the link you have left does not work ! E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Barbara - I am so impressed! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Barbara! Love the design and colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful and very serene scene you have created here Barbara, really lovely, thank you for joining in Lavinia Stamps challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, what a work of art! Stunning! Thanks for joining the Lavinia challenge,have a great weekend, Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing card - I love the watery background you've created, in fact I adore the whole thing - it is beautiful! Many thanks for entering the Lavinia Stamps Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely Barbara, reminds me of Dorset or Cornwall! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia Stamps challenge, good luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep looking and now wish I had not put the Bee in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....