Saturday 24 August 2013

Woodware Stamp Samples


 
My "play" with Woodware Stamps
 
 

 
 
tHave been given 2 clear stamps to play with from the Woodware range. The first is grasses.The first was Pans on the background and assorted  Memento  inks. The border (| part of the 2 piece set) was stamped with a WOW EP in a burgundy. Left a border between the 2 stamps to place a ribbon embellishement.Mounted onto deep red card and a narrow border of gold mirror card.

 
The second card was based on a thick watercolour paper to add texture and I used 3 Distress Inks to create the background. The bottom border was done with a green tint EP but I used black first to make it deeper in colour. Made a sort of pale sea green colour which I picked up with the  ribbons.Used a GellyRoll pen for the embellishment and a few Opal Liquid Pearls to enhance the flowers. Mounted onto a green card  anmd then a white card which was silver embossed all ready.
 
Thanks for having a peep today.
Have a great Bank Holiday Weekend whatever you are doing!


3 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Barbara, love the fact that you can create two totally different designs from the same stamps, love them both but I think the first one is a teensy bit my fave xx have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Zoe, love them both, but the first one beats by a fraction. Love those seed-head stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies for leaving comments ~ always appreciated.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....