Monday 20 May 2013

This and That

Happy Monday to you all.
What a glorious weekend it was starting with our Workshop  on  Saturday with Eileen eileenscraftyzone.blogspot.com I will post my pictures of the work we did soon. Fabulous techniques and such a lovely group.....

The builders have left and now we are on the home run with a few jobs to do such as laying a new lawn!! Sunday was glorious and made the most of starting in the back garden.     oh and just for luck the kitchen ceiling is falling down due to a leak in the bathroom and just as thought we had got rid of all the dust. Just as well I am retired!!
Have a good week and catch up with you soon.

The top of the Chocolate Cake!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
My card is on the right to the left of the easel card .Plus other cards from Eileens workshop    eileenscraftyzone.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Ooo looks like a fun workshop! The pieces are wonderfully colorful. I hope the repairs to your house go smoothly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous workshop makes! and I hope you will be at the same workshops that I'm booked on now, July, Sept, Oct and Nov.... that cake looks scrummy! ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cake was just a winner with everyone! .. Thank you so much for making it Barbara xxxxx
    Its good to have you at the workshops even if we don't get time to chat as we should ..
    So pleased you blog now too xxxxx
    E

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....