Friday 15 March 2013

March Challenge Vintage Crafters Companion

 
Crafters Companion Card Challenge Blog
 

I used the ultimate Pro to cut the card for the mat and layering and scored around the edge of the top layer using the score board. I also used the bowmaker on the UltimatePro to make the cream bows near the flowers. Not shown I also made a box envelope using the  Enveloper Board. Cut an oval using the box/bag board to fit the oval frame.Used Aged Mahogany and Vintage Photo to  
distress the edges of the top layer, doily and also the base card.
I am entering this card into the
http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/blog/crafterscompetition/2013/03/01/march-challenge-vintage/

2 comments:

  1. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.

    The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.


    My website hip waist ratio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.
    I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely
    will come back later in life. I want to encourage you to continue your great job, have a nice
    weekend!

    Here is my web site ... garden centers of coloroda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....