Monday 21 January 2013

Perfect Pearls on my Crafting mat.....

 
Created this design on my crafting mat...
Blended PanPastels onto the background and then planned my design onto the crafting mat. Left to dry before mounting onto the card. Cut a butterfly from black and silver foiled card using the Grand Calibur. Piped the pearl embellishments direct on the card. When dry I matted and layered to finish. Don't worry if you have any casualties when transferring to the card - you can usually "patch" up direct  the card!
spellbinderpaperarts.com     ****************     panpastel.com    

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, work here Barbara.
    This card/technique looks so pretty and elegant.
    E xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....